Sometimes there can be some connection issues between the Fit3D unit and the laptop or tablet. If the connection in the bottom left is not green/connected, and is red or yellow like this, please refer to the instructions below:
- Locate, unplug and replug your USB cable
- ProScanner Power Cycle Steps (All Models)
- Tablet/Laptop Restart
- Restart the tablet by holding down the power button for at least 10 seconds
- Press the power button again to turn it on
- Restart the laptop by going to the power settings and selecting restart
- Communication Restart
- Close the ProScanner application
- Pull USB cable from tower for a few seconds
- Plug in USB connection again
- Restart app
- Full Power Cycle (ProScanner)
- Close ProScanner application
- Pull USB cable from camera tower
- Unplug ProScanner power connection, wait 10 seconds
- Re-connect ProScanner power and wait to fully calibrate (turntable will spin and stop when complete)
- Re-connect USB connection to tower
- Submit a support ticket here and please note that you have already tried a full power cycle and your connection status remains yellow.
- Submit a support ticket here and please note that you have already tried a full power cycle and your connection status remains red.
Please sign in to leave a comment.