With our latest software update, we've rolled out ProScanner Diagnostics.
It's important to note that not all diagnostic errors will prevent you from taking a successful scan.
You're welcome to close out of the diagnostics and run a test scan to see if the diagnostic report requires further attention from our team.
If you see the following, here are your next steps:
Send us a support request noting you are seeing this error in your diagnostics.
If you have a weight-scale system, please make sure you are not standing on the scale when running the diagnostics.
If you encounter a 'noisy turntable', please send us a support request and make sure to provide us with a video of the sound you are experiencing.
Make sure that the connection status in the lower left corner of your app is green and connected. Then, follow instructions below to power cycle your scanner.
- Locate, unplug and replug your USB cable
- ProScanner Power Cycle Steps (All Models)
- Tablet/Laptop Restart
- Restart the tablet by holding down the power button for at least 10 seconds
- Press the power button again to turn it on
- Restart the laptop by going to the power settings and selecting restart
- Communication Restart
- Close the ProScanner application
- Pull USB cable from tower for a few seconds
- Plug in USB connection again
- Restart app
- Full Power Cycle (ProScanner)
- Close ProScanner application
- Pull USB cable from camera tower
- Unplug ProScanner power connection, wait 10 seconds
- Re-connect ProScanner power and wait to fully calibrate (turntable will spin and stop when complete)
- Re-connect USB connection to tower
- Start ProScanner application and wait for "connected" status
- ProScanner is ready to scan