Some diagnostic errors are directly related to the Windows Operating System software being out of date.
Follow the instructions below to ensure you've completed all Windows Operating System software updates:
- In the lower left corner of your laptop or tablet, click on the Windows menu
- Click on the gear icon to open Settings:
- Click on the 'Updates and Security' button in the settings menu
- Click on 'Check for updates'
- Complete the updates and restart the tablet when prompted
- Once you have restarted your tablet or laptop, repeat steps 1-5 until there are no additional updates to be completed
Once you have cleared all Windows updates, power cycle your ProScanner:
- Close ProScanner application
- Pull USB cable from camera tower
- Unplug ProScanner power connection, wait 10 seconds
- Re-connect ProScanner power and wait to fully calibrate (turntable will spin and stop when complete)
- Re-connect USB connection to tower
- Start ProScanner application and wait for "connected" status
- Check for diagnostic errors
- No diagnostic errors? You're ready to scan!
Additional troubleshooting for diagnostic errors is coming soon. In the meantime, please submit a support request here if you see additional diagnostic errors.