Some diagnostic errors are directly related to the Windows Operating System software being out of date.
Follow the instructions below to ensure you've completed all Windows Operating System software updates:
- In the lower left corner of your laptop or tablet, click on the Windows menu
- Click on the gear icon to open Settings:
- Click on the 'Updates and Security' button in the settings menu
- Click on 'Check for updates'
- Complete the updates and restart the tablet
- Repeat this process until there are no additional updates to be completed
- Open the ProScanner app and check for diagnostic errors
- [COMING SOON: If you see errors, please return to the diagnostics troubleshooting workflow.]