Some troubleshooting workflows will require you to power cycle your ProScanner system. Please follow the instructions below to power cycle your system.
Full Power Cycle (ProScanner)
- Close ProScanner application
- Pull USB cable from camera tower
- Unplug ProScanner power connection, wait 10 seconds
- Re-connect ProScanner power and wait to fully calibrate (turntable will spin and stop when complete)
- Re-connect USB connection to tower
- Restart your tablet or laptop by clicking on the Windows button in the lower left corner of your screen and clicking 'Restart'
- Start ProScanner application and wait for "connected" status
If any of the following happen during the power cycle, please contact Fit3D Support:
- If the turntable doesn't spin during the power up (during step 4 above)
- If the turntable starts spinning and does not stop (during step 4 above)
- If you experience any diagnostic errors once you reach step 7