Most of our ProScanner troubleshooting workflows will require you to power cycle you system. Please follow the instructions below, without skipping any steps, to power cycle your ProScanner.
How to power cycle your ProScanner
- Close Fit3D ProScanner application
- Pull USB cable from camera tower
- Unplug ProScanner power connection and wait 10 seconds
- Re-connect ProScanner power and wait for it to fully calibrate (The turntable will spin once and stop when completely calibrated)
- Re-connect the USB connection to tower
- Restart your tablet or laptop by clicking on the Windows button in the lower left corner of your screen and clicking 'Restart'
- Start the ProScanner application and wait for a green "connected" status in the bottom left corner of the diagnostics page
If any of the following happen during the power cycle, please contact Fit3D Support:
- If the turntable doesn't spin during the power up (during step 4 above)
- If the turntable starts spinning and does not stop (during step 4 above)
- If you experience any diagnostic errors once you reach step 7