Once you have completed updating your Windows Operating System and downloading the latest ProScanner app, ensure that your firmware is up to date:
- After Launching the ProScanner app, locate and click the green "settings" button on the bottom left of the screen.
- Then click on the button on the right-side menu that reads "Update Firmware". This will update the system's firmware.
- After the system has been updated you will need to reset the system - restart the laptop/tablet and power cycle your ProScanner.
- If no firmware update is available, that means your firmware is up to date!
For V4 systems, with three static cameras, your current firmware is version 5.0.4 (as of 19 March 2018)
For V3.2 systems and earlier, with the moving camera, your current firmware is version 4.1.3 (As of 19 March 2018)
On the same screen, ensure that your Capture Service is up to date:
- Current version is 1.0.2 (as of 19 March 2018)
- This ensures that your sensor connections should be reading correctly.
If you do not see the Capture Service above, please submit a support request here so we may further assist you.